JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
Richard @ LBGS seems to go out of his way to help with all firearm related purchases. His prices are great and transfer fees are really low. Give him a try.

Jim

Always end up purchasing from him, because of his top notch service. :s0155:

if you live in hillsboro area, I highly recommend little bear gun shop!

Any updates on this one? Has anyone used him in the last year? Thinking of getting something from Bud's shipped to him.

Last I talked to him he was thinking about getting out of the game, seemed a little grumpy. It was a home visit for some ammo, he warmed up after a while but I got the impression he wasn't really that interested in taking orders and it was kind of a pain in his bum to deal with everyone.

Last I talked to him he was thinking about getting out of the game, seemed a little grumpy. It was a home visit for some ammo, he warmed up after a while but I got the impression he wasn't really that interested in taking orders and it was kind of a pain in his bum to deal with everyone.
This is what I suspected him to be after the two prior reviews, especially with him being the proverbial kitchen table ffl.

Anyway, guess I need to find somewhere else to be my ffl, mk tactical is listed but not "recommended" by Buds, nor did I check the transfer fee.

If you don't mind travelling a little (not sure where you're located) I would recommend Troy Ribble at TJ Gun Sales in McMinnville. He's been the only guy I deal with the last 2 years. He WAS a 'kitchen table' dealer but is transitioning into a storefront in Mac currently. His garage was converted into a store. The 1st time there I was expecting more of a Little Bear thing but when he opened the garage I was hooked. He outgrew it and the neighborhood and is now relocating to the Mac location. One of the best. I live 75 miles away and drive to see him, order everything through him, ammo, optics, guns, etc, it's worth the drive.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top