JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
Richard @ LBGS seems to go out of his way to help with all firearm related purchases. His prices are great and transfer fees are really low. Give him a try.

Jim

Always end up purchasing from him, because of his top notch service. :s0155:

if you live in hillsboro area, I highly recommend little bear gun shop!

Any updates on this one? Has anyone used him in the last year? Thinking of getting something from Bud's shipped to him.

Last I talked to him he was thinking about getting out of the game, seemed a little grumpy. It was a home visit for some ammo, he warmed up after a while but I got the impression he wasn't really that interested in taking orders and it was kind of a pain in his bum to deal with everyone.

Last I talked to him he was thinking about getting out of the game, seemed a little grumpy. It was a home visit for some ammo, he warmed up after a while but I got the impression he wasn't really that interested in taking orders and it was kind of a pain in his bum to deal with everyone.
This is what I suspected him to be after the two prior reviews, especially with him being the proverbial kitchen table ffl.

Anyway, guess I need to find somewhere else to be my ffl, mk tactical is listed but not "recommended" by Buds, nor did I check the transfer fee.

If you don't mind travelling a little (not sure where you're located) I would recommend Troy Ribble at TJ Gun Sales in McMinnville. He's been the only guy I deal with the last 2 years. He WAS a 'kitchen table' dealer but is transitioning into a storefront in Mac currently. His garage was converted into a store. The 1st time there I was expecting more of a Little Bear thing but when he opened the garage I was hooked. He outgrew it and the neighborhood and is now relocating to the Mac location. One of the best. I live 75 miles away and drive to see him, order everything through him, ammo, optics, guns, etc, it's worth the drive.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top