JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HK VP 70 Z
1670289309833.png

@farmdaddy - my only reason posting the article was to show that there are people out there who are reading our own comments on here and there's a good chance those comments could be used to write something even worse than BM114 next time.
That's always going to be the antis goal. More bills will come, raising fees, and more hoops to jump through to prqctice what most consider a right. Think if you had to take multiple classes to get a permit to buy a car(driving is a privilege) and pay more fees to get that permit pass a background check, renew your permit to buy a car every 5yrs, think about how many people would break that law daily and not care one bit.
But gun owners (average citizens) are now supposed to follow a sham law, and jump though more hoops ever high hoops and just watch ever more expensive hoops, and the state is going to lose money on every angle of this law for years to come. It's time to pack and move if this law sticks around.
I think before the legal process a revote should be done, a vote in person (I know it's a pain) recount. the people were dupped by this sham of a law.

Like the title says, lets make a list of guns that can't ever legally meet 114 or ones that dont have any available options currently to do so.

Easy one
Rifle
Marlin 39a been around a long time.

Pistol
KelTec PMR30 find a 10rnd clip for it… I cant
Marlin 39 does not have a removable magazine, or any magazine for that matter.
Best,
Gary

My guns can't meet m114 requirements because they refuse to comply.

I don't care if a 10 round mag is made for them or not because I am always on my way to a place where common use standard capacity mags can be used.

That's always going to be the antis goal. More bills will come, raising fees, and more hoops to jump through to prqctice what most consider a right. Think if you had to take multiple classes to get a permit to buy a car(driving is a privilege) and pay more fees to get that permit pass a background check, renew your permit to buy a car every 5yrs, think about how many people would break that law daily and not care one bit.
But gun owners (average citizens) are now supposed to follow a sham law, and jump though more hoops ever high hoops and just watch ever more expensive hoops, and the state is going to lose money on every angle of this law for years to come. It's time to pack and move if this law sticks around.
I think before the legal process a revote should be done, a vote in person (I know it's a pain) recount. the people were dupped by this sham of a law.
Also this permit process will put you on a gun registry. When your gun is on the registry they have a way to track it when they add additional rules in the future. Fe we may see required yearly background checks to keep the permit (this is currently being discussed in WA). We may also see storage inspections like they have in Europe in order to keep your gun. Or training requirements, or?

Basically you get on the registry, they pass more and more rules every year and if you are in violation then they can confiscate the gun (or you voluntarily surrender it). Also they can outright ban certain firearms (WA gun law guy thinks WA will try to get an assault weapons ban through this year).

Mark my words that is where this is all going unless we can stop it. This OR permit gun registry is the first step:

Registration > more and more rules to allow you to have that registered gun > violation of a rule or an outright ban > confiscation.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads