JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the title says, lets make a list of guns that can't ever legally meet 114 or ones that dont have any available options currently to do so.

Easy one
Rifle
Marlin 39a been around a long time.

Pistol
KelTec PMR30 find a 10rnd clip for it… I cant

Like the title says, lets make a list of guns that can't ever legally meet 114 or ones that dont have any available options currently to do so.

Easy one
Rifle

Pistol
Marlin 39a is a .22lr, so it's allowed per 114. Now my m92 in .357 is not going to be replaceable.

I don't think so, I think what ever you are thinking will come out in the wash anyways.
But!
You are right, people might be looking at these.
People on your side who dont know guns, people who wouldn't necessarily be able to get that info to help.
Sorry, but I am not gonna hide and far as I've read 114 we do get to keep what we have.
Might not be able to hang it on the rack in your truck window, but thats the point.
Correct me if I am wrong but as I read it, they would have to be unloaded and separated.
How does that work with a fixed mag tube?
Technically every 12ga with a 10rnd tube is illegal the with 1 3/4.
I guess I am also saying that people might also be browsing here for info that are against 114 too.

Highly doubt posting anything that is now screwed BC of 114 is going to give any advocates of 114 extra leverage.

Here's a better idea. Let's just keep quiet about this kind of topic. There are people reading this that are not on our side.
Probably a good idea...here's a news article referencing one of our supporting vendors for comments they made on Northwest Fireams.

Probably a good idea...here's a news article referencing one of our supporting vendors for comments they made on Northwest Fireams.

What a bunch of toro fecal matter. The 3 day provision is in federal law, it's intended to ensure the Civil Rights of exercising one's Second Amendment Rights cannot be slow walked but some government or alphabet agency. It amazes me how anti freedom and anti liberty the United States has become..

We'll be like Venezuela before too much longer…

I dunno man, maybe I am being misunderstood or I am not understanding you, but my post has nothing to do with the 3 day law. Which I actually bought under after 17 days.
Thats a federal law.
Dig around on OSPs website and it says the same, 114 is supposed to close it.. so?
If someone got sold a firearm under that and the bgc came back bad, its on the ATF to collect it.
The FFL was following the law.
So the premise here is that a vendor made a comment here and what?
Are they in trouble now?

I get it but I also think that this topic being taboo is silly.
Not anyone that reads this right now would even be able to get a 3 day, today was the day.

Still, its educational at the very least.

Just saying that this gun or that gun would be illegal now is food for thought, like dude caught right of the bat. The marlin is fine because its a 22 which is obviously a rim fire.

I really still dont see anything wrong with commenting what firearms are legal today in your pocket, in you truck or any other place that will be illegal 6 days from now that you cant make legal.

Sorry if I am not understanding it.

@farmdaddy - my only reason posting the article was to show that there are people out there who are reading our own comments on here and there's a good chance those comments could be used to write something even worse than BM114 next time.

Not only did they Miss-Quote what was posted, they also blew it completely out of context, essentially making it appear that something illegal is taking place, and that the people in question are braking some sort of yet to be determined law, and also using the Term "Gun Purchase Loophole! " as an exuse for their own complete lack of understanding of how our laws actually work! That reporter is the most vial of human beings, the pathological lier!
See Below!

J&B Firearms in Beaverton announced on Nov. 20 in a popular gun blog that it would invoke what it called a "nuclear option" to speed up the process.

In the post on the Northwest Firearms message board, the store encouraged customers to buy a weapon, submit information for the background check and return three days later – but before Thursday, Dec. 7 – to pick up their purchases.

"We also invite and encourage all other Oregon (federal firearms licensees) to join us in adopting this policy," the store said in its announcement. "If this state wants to take us down, we believe we should go out with a bang, not a whimper."

Not only did they Miss-Quote what was posted, they also blew it completely out of context, essentially making it appear that something illegal is taking place, and that the people in question are braking some sort of yet to be determined law, and also using the Term "Gun Purchase Loophole! " as an exuse for their own complete lack of understanding of how our laws actually work! That reporter is the most vial of human beings, the pathological lier!
See Below!

J&B Firearms in Beaverton announced on Nov. 20 in a popular gun blog that it would invoke what it called a "nuclear option" to speed up the process.

In the post on the Northwest Firearms message board, the store encouraged customers to buy a weapon, submit information for the background check and return three days later – but before Thursday, Dec. 7 – to pick up their purchases.

"We also invite and encourage all other Oregon (federal firearms licensees) to join us in adopting this policy," the store said in its announcement. "If this state wants to take us down, we believe we should go out with a bang, not a whimper."
Amazing that J&B Firearms is being called out by a so called reporter for following federal firearms laws…. :s0054:

This is what happens when reporting is based on emotions rather than facts. The liberal/democrat propaganda machine continues to churn in high gear…

What's truly amazing to me, that a member of the press would knowingly and willingly lye about the 2nd and what is is and what it means, but I garentee you, if you calle dhim out on his "Freedom of the Press" he would have every argument sewed up tighter then his mother's arse! We have a much larger issue here in this country, we have an outright attack and abuse of our rights by the Media, with no compelling command to follow, no rules, and no punitive action, they can say and print anything they want, and they get to call it their freedom, while you and I are not allowed to challenge any of that! Our freedom is speech is also ignored, and actually suppressed by then lefties, the Media, and Big Tech, when did all them become so powerful that they could dictate the terms of our freedoms???

The press tells us lies every day about a lot of things. Sometimes its just because they are stupid, other times its because they have an agenda. They should have calles the 3 thing a rule or a feature but not a loop hole, but they like that word when talking about guns.

I kinda guessed it would go to silly village.

I obviously Dont support 114.

DP-12
KSG-25
UTS-15
All fun shot guns, also very useful.
Meh.

I have facebook for infighting.

😅💯

97D95A6B-721B-469F-87C1-EA42426BF6DF.png 9BC918F7-FFDF-4E32-A6B0-83A01680FBEB.png

For me, I think the point is... we don't need to be doing the anti-gunners homework for them or including firearms they may be wholly unaware of. Other than a game of sorts to see who can list the most, it really serves no practical purpose. IE., I would like to think that most gun owner are capable of counting to 10. 10 or less ✅. More than 10 🤫🖕.

Oops... I meant "❌"

On the flip side, if 114 sticks, it's a moot point. Firearms that do not meet the standards of the law will not be available for sale, will be sold with pre-neutered mags or will be refused a transfer by an FFL.

Just sayin.....

(Oh yeah.. and only certain brands of shotty's will shoot mini shells. Let's not screw over everyone with misinformation.):s0155:

I dunno man, I give up.
The cult lives and isn't in the people that don't understand.
It's in those that do.

Ill be fine. But will you?

bubblegum is silly and informative things could be given freely to protect your rights and opinions, instead yall feel like you belong to a club that has a secret knock. Then yer surprised when people are mad because they aren't let in.
Bruh.

It's seconds to find things, minutes to form opinions on what is found.
Picking your ground and not adapting will doom you to what you are projecting.

Adapting and finding ground is better then standing on a hill with a flag before its hit.

But I am looking at from a purely preservation perspective and not a political one.
Having opinions is great but having options before is better.

There is no 🤫 here. Being silent doesn't make you more "in" on the know before you get screwed, just makes you the dude that didn't hollar before he was violated.

But whatever. Do you man.

There's a way always and "I can't" means "I wont" so can't all you want.
I feel silly for entertaining this as long as I have tonight.
End of the day you have two options, but I am gonna guess a lot want to talk about the two nd make up a third with conviction when it falls apart.

That saying, lack of prior planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on mine… works both ways.
Navigation is more critical then driving.

My two cents again and my eyeballs feel like yelling at my phone.

Good luck and good night. ✌🏼

I dunno man, I give up.
No need to get discouraged and all ideas are welcome! It's just if you stop and think about what your asking for a sec... it seems to be for an online community of pro-gun, pro 2A members to make up a list of all the firearms they can think of that should be banned under measure 114. Right?

The short answer.. if you own or are looking to buy a firearm... look at the bullet capacity... count to 10. If you run out of fingers... it might get you into trouble. With few exceptions, following that simple rule and you're good to go. KISS

A comprehensive list of make and model doesn't really serve a practical purpose for a gun or would-be gun owner, but it "would" be helpful to an anti-gunner if we do all the homework for them of what to include in the next measure of banned firearms.

It has nothing to do with being "in" or "out" of some club. It's more about not shooting ourselves in the foot, as it were, for no practical purpose.. ;)

Last Edited:

Easy one
Rifle

Pistol
Model 60 Marlin holds 18 rounds. But who really cares? F stupid laws.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top