JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my like new XDm .40 Compact. It is like new, been fired less than 100 times, comes with the original box and all gear plus additional mag. Two compact mags have pinky extensions on them, and the gun comes with an additional metal striker indicator surround and a solid (no notch) backing plate. Comes with the original plastic striker indicator surround and original notched backing plate that allows for quick take downs. Also comes with 50 rds of Win 165 gr and 20 rds of Gold Speer 165, and a like new kydex IWB holster.

Asking 700 with everything or possible trade for an M&P9 full size with thumb safety.

For what it's worth, I'm only selling because the gun doesn't fit me for concealed carry, so I would prefer to go with a full size gun for now.
WILL TRADE FOR:

M&P9 full size, or possibly M&P9 shield + $200

IMG_1027_zps21d83988.jpg

IMG_1030_zps1754a3e8.jpg

IMG_1029_zps972c3d1a.jpg

IMG_1028_zpsd2d27c3b.jpg

IMG_1023_zps6a0c9806.jpg

Still available, only looking to trade for M&P9 full size 4.25" (thumb safety preferred) + cash (depending on what comes with M&P9 I want an even trade so ammo/holsters/night sights all that adds up)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top