JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all,
In addition to the AK I'm selling, I also have an SKS I'm toying with parting ways with. It's still got some cosmoline, looks to be nearly unfired, I've just been sitting on it as a backup to my other Norinco SKS in case of apocolypse, but I'm considering letting it go in favor of a new toy. Not terribly interested in selling outright, and don't even especially know what I'm looking to trade it for. I like Glocks and 1911's and old stuff and weird stuff, and am willing to entertain any trade offers anybody wants to make. Pics available via email upon request, thanks for looking.

Well no interesting trade offers are popping up, and I have something else that's peaked my interest I want to try and fund, so would be willing to sell this now. Say, $350?

Haha, got more interest in the last 5 mins then I have in the last 3 weeks! Should've threatened to sell from the start! Have to pass on the .270 as well, but again thank you, keep the offers coming, never know what might strike my fancy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.