JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Port Orchard
State
Washington
Everything is new, took to range and test fired it, it functioned flawlessly with a box of ammo put through it, selling only, no trades, holds or shipping. This features the Glock Stores GSX100 Hybrid frame(similar to 19X & G45), uses Glock 19 Gen 3 parts and slide but uses Glock 17 magazines, has larger grip or purchase, includes plastic pistol case, clear see thru IWB/OWB holster, 2 Magpul mags, one 17 rd & one 10 rd, must meet at FFL for transfer as this is a 100 percent frame and serialized, buyer pays transfer fee, my preferred FFL is Boerners Firearms in Gorst/Bremerton or MKR Tactical in Gig Harbor, might be able to meet other local places.

This is a sweet pistol that feels great in the hand. Features include GSX100 19/17 frame, RMR ready slide in black and gray multi cam, polished stainless crowned barrel, clear Ade Holster, suppressor height sights with white front dot for cowitness with your optic, Gold Color TiN locking block

You will probably want to find a nice cover plate if not mounting a red dot immediately, I have one but it's not the greatest, serious buyers only please, c:three six zero 6

C0973CE4-46C5-40F7-BF23-9D0820DBD1D9.jpeg 248D856C-9540-4568-BB80-3BC88A82ABD4.jpeg 4C2F5034-CAC2-4E18-B80F-B076F8C4D42F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service