JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Canik
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Canik TP9SF in 9mm for sale.I got two of these because of a mixup, so I am going to sell one of them. Like new, less than 2 weeks old, and literally 20 rounds through it. Awesome trigger and great shooting pistol. Comes with 2 18 round mags, and a holster. $350 in the Eugene area, might be able to travel a little. Fees are on the buyer

IMG_20210821_222420.jpg IMG_20210821_222431.jpg IMG_20210821_222355.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Going to respectfully pass on the 43, I am Glock free for the first time in a really long time. I do appreciate the offer, though, I am kind of crazy to pass that trade up. Guy :)

I get it, glocks out for everybody. I have cash and definitely want the pistol. Just have some guns that I wouldn't mind trading. I have a nice Mossberg 590 a1 with a rubberized pump also that I would consider. Definitely more expensive than the canik though lol

Sorry, but I think I am going to stick with cash for now. I am actually getting ready to off load more that I dont shoot, to make room in the safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.