JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
9mm
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm looking to sell an essentially brand new AR9 that has maybe 120 rounds through it.

I built this amazing gun, bought all the accessories, shot a few happy sticks through it, and now I'm already onto my next build. The gun smith who worked on it said it was the best AR9 he has ever shot and I experienced nothing but flawlessness from the 90 or so rounds I personally put through it.

One important thing to note is that I paid an additional $280 to have the barrel feed cone widened and polished and the extractor perfected by one of the best local gun smiths in Oregon! I had this gun worked on before even shooting it. Also, I did the 4 major steps that this guy (https://blowback9.wordpress.com/2022/08/18/4-step-guide-to-make-almost-any-ar9-run-100/) says to do!
1) Widen/polish feed cone
2) Make ejector fit perfectly in BCG AND add additional screw so it will not wiggle/move (see pictures).
3) Swap out common 308 buffer spring with lighter 556 buffer spring (extra 308 spring in picture).
4) Swap out Aero stock 7.7 solid buffer weight with a 10 oz KAK Industries "Dead Blow" buffer weight (this, along with the lighter buffer spring helps eliminate bolt bounce and other AR9 issues. Extra 7.7 buffer weight in picture).

Let me know if you don't want something in this list. I would like to sell as a package. I also have a 2k of 9mm bulk fmj in well sealed and silicone packed metal 50cal cans.

Parts List:
-Faxon 9mm BCG Gen 2
-Faxon 8.5" barrel
-Aero EPC 9 lower/MOE grip/buffer tube
-Aero EPC 9 upper w/lrbho
-Aero Atlas S-One handguard 7.5"
-Aero Charging Handle
-KAK Industries 10oz dead blow buffer weight
-Professional gun smithing for feed cone and extractor.
-Magpul MBUS front and rear sights
-KVP XL Linear Compensator
-9mm chest rig (should hold most 9mm mags)
-9 33rd Glock OEM mags (I have another one I could throw in).
-2 mag couplers (as seen in picture).
-All mags are mostly full of Bulk 124gr FMJ (Aprox. 270+ rounds of 9mm!)

As seen in picture with everting:
($1,500)

NW Firearms only lets me post 5 pictures unfortunately...

EPC 1.jpg EPC 7.jpg EPC 6.jpg EPC 5.jpg EPC 4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: