JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Veneta
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to consolidate my collection for a higher quality, lesser quantity approach and realized I have a lot of 10/22's... so up for sale, a like new (guessing less than a few hundred rounds fired) Ruger 10/22 charger in the takedown flavor. The pistol itself is as it came from the factory, I haven't messed with any of the internals. Runs as you would expect from a 10/22, cycled a 30 round mag this afternoon before listing. Extras include
-SIG MSR red dot
-Magpul ms4 QD single/dual point sling
- (2) 30 round ruger mags, (3) 10 round Ruger mags, (1) 15 round ruger mag.
Also included is the factory ruger soft case. I've been unable to located the factory utg bipod at this time, so for now consider it not included (it's a POS anyhow) but if I can located it, it's yours.
Located outside Eugene but travel to the Lebanon/ Albany area often. Transfer fees on buyer, no trades at this time.

20230917_152238.jpg 20230917_152155.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Forgot to mention and also realized the sling hides it in the pics.. this is the model with the 1913 tail end so it is brace or buffer tube adapter compatible... I tried the shockwave brace on a buffer tube with adapter on my other charger but found I enjoyed shooting it more with just using forward pressure on the single point sling. Personal preference, but it's nice to have both options

20230917_211307.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.