JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Aloha
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Lightly used with only fifty rounds through it. Comes in box with everything original including the two mags.
You pay bg check and transfer fees at your ffl of choice. I won't travel further than 25 miles from Aloha.
Open to trades. No hi point or other junk.

20200227_172603.jpg 20200227_172553.jpg 20200227_172541.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just out of curiosity, what is it about the gun you don't like? I've got lots of female students in my classes that this appeals to. Even one of my coaches (assistant instructors) promoted this as a 380 before the 9mm version came out.

Well I'm not a woman so there's that. I bought it for my wife because she complained that every firearm was too hard to rack. She shot 20 rounds and said she liked her Glock 48 better. Despite it being harder to rack it has less felt recoil for her. I thought the S&W 9mm EZ was fine but I do prefer the G48 over it only because I like the longer barrel and the fact that I have 15 round mags for it. The EZ shield is stuck at 8 rounds.

Basically useless to me as I carry various other handguns with much higher capacity.

Well I'm not a woman so there's that. I bought it for my wife because she complained that every firearm was too hard to rack. She shot 20 rounds and said she liked her Glock 48 better. Despite it being harder to rack it has less felt recoil for her. I thought the S&W 9mm EZ was fine but I do prefer the G48 over it only because I like the longer barrel and the fact that I have 15 round mags for it. The EZ shield is stuck at 8 rounds.

Basically useless to me as I carry various other handguns with much higher capacity.
Thanks for your feedback.

No problem. It's a great little gun I'm just not the target user. Perfect for the woman in your life who is too "delicate" to rack a G19.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.