Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB OR Light weight .22lr rifle

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by Mobius, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Mobius

Mobius Beaverton OR Active Member

I'm looking for a light weight .22 for my daughters 9th birthday. I was initially looking at a mossberg plinkster and that's still my first choice but I want to keep it around 100.00 or less as I really don't have much to spend. I do have some trades including an 850 lumen tac light and an 80% lower. Please let me know! Thanks.

2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I have an '80s Marlin 60, the one with the extended mag tube and all metal trigger guard and parts.

I'd go for $100, or possibly trade, because it would need a little bit of touch up work on the stock to look new - otherwise they are just a bunch of very small nicks in the finish from being a user.

No worries if it isn't what your looking for.

3. Oathkeeper1775

Oathkeeper1775 Coast Range VINCE AUT MORIRE Bronze Supporter

Savage sells a Rascal; pink, black, walnut, snakeskin...

@$139.00 for composites, and up for walnut

4. Mobius

Mobius Beaverton OR Active Member

Ill get out that way and look. I know you used to be able to get the Plinkster at Wal-Mart for 107.00 but I don't know if that still holds true