JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a light weight .22 for my daughters 9th birthday. I was initially looking at a mossberg plinkster and that's still my first choice but I want to keep it around 100.00 or less as I really don't have much to spend. I do have some trades including an 850 lumen tac light and an 80% lower. Please let me know! Thanks.

I have an '80s Marlin 60, the one with the extended mag tube and all metal trigger guard and parts.

I'd go for $100, or possibly trade, because it would need a little bit of touch up work on the stock to look new - otherwise they are just a bunch of very small nicks in the finish from being a user.

No worries if it isn't what your looking for.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top