JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking for a quality torch for my AR. I have a 1"mount so if you have a flashlight with a 1" tube from Surefire, Fenix, Inforce, etc somewhere around 200-300 lumens I'm interested. Preferably LED. My budget is about $50-100. Thank you.

Last Edited:
Hi I have a barely used Streamlight Protac HL 600 lumen light for $55 that is 1" or a streamlight Protac 2L 180 lumen light for $30 that is .9" Let me known what you think. Thanks. Joshua

I edited the ad slighty after I gave it some thought and I want exactly 1'' tube. I thought i could just wrap some electrical tape to add on to something thinner, like the 2L ProTac, but speculating it wont hold up long term. Thank you, Josh.

I use a Rigid Industries Halo. Puts out 850 lumens (I believe) on high. Has strobe, SOS, hi, med and low settings. I bought a cheap "Cree" light that looks exactly the same, but it came with a pressure switch. I'm into both lights for around $110. The Cree light is bright but the reflectors and optics aren't as good as the rigid. I'm using mine for nighttime predator hunting, the Rigid lights up a hillside a lot better!
108a05d3653f0855b5c2bbbd9e12cc7e_zps3a09ded0.jpg

just buy a fenix new its in your price range. I finally broke the clicker on mine by dropping it 2 stories onto concrete still works just have to twist the cap off and on. it took years of abuse prior to that many concrete drops working on cars, camping hunting jetty night fishing used as a hammer for light pounding pun intended.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.