JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a new member to NWF and new too reloading. Since the day I joined I have had the ability, opportunity and privilege of buying and trading with fellow members and enthusiast for the the things I need to feed my new HOBBY (addiction)!! Then I read the post from the NWF Founder (sorry do not have your name at hand) outlining the threats we as a community are facing from all around us! That prompted me to consider how any of us would continue feeding our beloved collective hobbies without this treasure!!! I'm done making my weekly traipse through every Sportsman's, Bimart and the like within a 25 mile radius only to see even emptier shelves than week before. Instead Ive met Al, Mark, Eric, Darren and other patriots who share our passion for our 2nd Amendment rights. This prompted me to get my silver status. I urge everyone using this platform to buy your membership and too donate a portion of your proceeds to NWF. I recently posted a ad in "Curio and Relics" for some WWII era collectibles that I had laying around. I intend to give 100% of that $$ to NWF. I challenge anyone who reads this to look around your shop, man cave, shooting/ reloading room and see what you can live without. Place a ad and help preserve this TREASURE!!!!!
To lighten it up a bit I have attached some pictures of my "man craft table" that allows me to reload in the comfort of my living room next to the woman of my dreams "yes my Amazing wife of 34 years"!!!!
Table is sized for a IKEA "Poang" chair!
God Bless you and America. Remember there is always HOPE but it depends on each one of us waking every morning and using the gifts each of us have been bestowed with!
I hope I have not broken any rules or over stepped any boundaries writing this. If so please school me!!

Unsolicited advice... Secret to a happy life?? "YES DEAR"

reload table 1.jpg reload table 2.jpg

LOL, crowded but it does work... Means I have to clean up every evening. Not ideal but in a way I am cutting the fat hog. Being a life member of the "happy wife happy life" club

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

Awesome table setup. Thanks for being an active member of the community.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

I for one would absolutely pay an annual subscription to this forum. It's worth it to me. I don't know what it costs to operate and hopefully be profitable but I'm down for membership only access. Maybe it would keep the platform alive. And it's probably time to shut the general internet browsing public out in these troubling times. Thank you for your post.

I'm a new member to NWF and new too reloading. Since the day I joined I have had the ability, opportunity and privilege of buying and trading with fellow members and enthusiast for the the things I need to feed my new HOBBY (addiction)!! Then I read the post from the NWF Founder (sorry do not have your name at hand) outlining the threats we as a community are facing from all around us! That prompted me to consider how any of us would continue feeding our beloved collective hobbies without this treasure!!! I'm done making my weekly traipse through every Sportsman's, Bimart and the like within a 25 mile radius only to see even emptier shelves than week before. Instead Ive met Al, Mark, Eric, Darren and other patriots who share our passion for our 2nd Amendment rights. This prompted me to get my silver status. I urge everyone using this platform to buy your membership and too donate a portion of your proceeds to NWF. I recently posted a ad in "Curio and Relics" for some WWII era collectibles that I had laying around. I intend to give 100% of that $$ to NWF. I challenge anyone who reads this to look around your shop, man cave, shooting/ reloading room and see what you can live without. Place a ad and help preserve this TREASURE!!!!!
To lighten it up a bit I have attached some pictures of my "man craft table" that allows me to reload in the comfort of my living room next to the woman of my dreams "yes my Amazing wife of 34 years"!!!!
Table is sized for a IKEA "Poang" chair!
God Bless you and America. Remember there is always HOPE but it depends on each one of us waking every morning and using the gifts each of us have been bestowed with!
I hope I have not broken any rules or over stepped any boundaries writing this. If so please school me!!

Unsolicited advice... Secret to a happy life?? "YES DEAR"

View attachment 823552 View attachment 823553

Oh man....... Your are "Gone". :s0140: Hooked, Game Over....

I though my set-up was small!
1613056373480.png

The old elementary school desk came from a funky "Sells-everything" furniture store here in PDX called City Liquidators.

Welcome, Welcome!

Mine has to be able to set up in LR for a couple days then be hidden away when company arrives. I sacrifice size for mobility! And a Happy Wife!!

I kind of figured that. If you looked through the entire "Reloading Bench" picture thread you see all kinds. :D

If it delivers satisfaction that's all that matters.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top