JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone out there in the market for a Liberty Mystic X? I am kicking around the idea of getting one for my blackout and as a general "go to" suppressor.

Dan-Dee Sales down in Sweet Home is a Liberty dealer and has great pricing. $690 for the suppressor, and there would be a slight discount of more folks were interested. The price would drop to $665 each if 3 or more of us were to buy.

This pricing is better than silencer shop or any other place I can find, plus you would not have to deal with the transfer and you keep your business with a local Oregon shop.

Dustin

Yea, I know what you mean. I was also looking at the ACC 762-SDN-6 but all things considered I keep going back to the Mystic. Although the others give more options, I just don't ever see myself shooting the larger caliber's suppressed.

I went with the Omega as a dedicated unit for my 9" Blk. I couldn't be happier..but the manufacturers have made choosing difficult! Lots of great options, and the Mystic was certainly in the running for me...

I went with the Omega as a dedicated unit for my 9" Blk. I couldn't be happier..but the manufacturers have made choosing difficult! Lots of great options, and the Mystic was certainly in the running for me...
How do you like the Omega? I have one in nfa jail right now.

The surefire SOCOM300 also looks like a nice one

I had mine sent to my local indoor range so I could play with it while I wait..I recommend that option to anyone that has the option.

That being said, the Omega is stuuupid quiet as for as I am concerned. Kinda sounds like a phone book being slammed shut when you are on the gun, but standing a few feet away while someone else shoots it is way different..much quieter. I am super happy with it.

I did look at the Surefire, and also the Gemtech GMT 300Blk. Realistically, I probably wouldn't hear the difference between all three. The short length of the Omega sealed the deal. If you are near Spokane, look me up. We can go play. I am planning to go to the suppressor shoot in Renton in August, but I'm not sure I'll have my Omega. I believe reps from Liberty and Silencerco will be there...:D

I just bought one for that purpose. But mainly I intend to use mine on a .357 mag levergun. I had to have it form 3 from Texas though, so another 3 month wait on top of the other probably 6+ month wait,,, :confused:

I was really going back and forth on these two and pulled the trigger on the Omega, reason. I wanted to shoot more than subsonic 308 through it. Would it have been great to put on a .22, yes but not for 700$. If you never intend to shoot anything more than subsonic 300, that includes supersonic 300, then a mystic x would be a wonderful choice, but I wanted to shoot supersonic 300 and 308 through my can. and I can even go to 300 win mag if I want so that's always a nice feature.

my 2c :)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top