JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Paid $900. Like new, just a year old.
Protect your valuables with the best value safe in America - Liberty's Centurion Safe! You'll find features on Centurion that you won't find on other brands, including UL Listed locks, multiple locking bolts, composite door and relocking devices to deter forced entry. Fire protection is even upgraded with 62,000 BTUs and an extra layer in the ceiling and door. Most other brands only have one and less BTU fire protection. Rest assured, when you're looking for extra value with more features, choose Centurion by Liberty.

FIRE PROTECTION
• 62,000 BTUs and more fireboard than the competition - including 30 minutes @ 1200-1400°F (CE12 economy models include one layer of 5/8" fireboard or 55,000 BTUS)
• Palusol heat-expanding seal included on all models, expanding up to 7 times it size in a fire at 212°F. Don't settle for inferior door seals used on cheaper safes.

SECURITY
• Awarded UL Residential Security Container burglary classification
• Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack
• Defensive barrier of up to five active 1" diameter bolts
• Cam-drive bolt locking mechanism with slip clutch handle
• UL Listed S&G™ Group II lock
(Specifications vary on the CE12. See brochure for details)

STYLE & FUNCTION
• Durable gloss textured black finish with satin chrome hardware (12, 17 and 20 models have single point handle, while the 23 and 30 include 3-point)
• Upholstered 3-in-1 Flex™ interior in gray fabric
• Available in 12, 17, 20, 23 and 30 size models

safe_centurion_1.jpg

pm sent , let me know when i can come pick it up

john

offer to buy withdrawn on my end 11:27am jan2,

if you got a friend to buy it for 450 better take it

The safe is a 20 gun Centurion 17. At $425 (1/2 price)I am surprised to only see three posts but I am quite sure that all it will take.Thanks for holding my spot KENOC but I'll pass to one of these other two lucky members.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top