JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"City officials, faced with police cuts and a record wave of violent crime, have called on the automakers to fix what they perceive as defects and have threatened to sue them."

And there you have it in their own words. We made a huge mess and its your damn fault so we are going to sue. By all means lets not punish the scum, lets raise the cost of the stuff they steal so more people can't afford it. Problem solved, Lets go Brandon.

A quote from the politician:
"Kia and Hyundai are directly responsible, in my view, for the drain on police and other city resources that have been sadly directed to deal with the rash of vehicle thefts and the havoc those thefts have brought to our city," Alderman Khalif Rainey said in a news release. "It's time for these companies to fix the problem they created."
... how? How can someone be so bubbleguming belligerently ignorant?! These politicians are as hypocritical as they are narcissistic.

How do these people remain in office unchecked? Is their power and corruption so complete, that no one will stand against them?

-Robert

"Kia thieves know they can break the back window without setting off an alarm, unlock the door, quickly peel back the steering column, and either use a screwdriver or a USB port to crank the car and go."

Rainey alleged that their cars "can be stolen with nothing more than a USB cable."

Sounds like you might also need a hammer and a screw driver.

"Kia thieves know they can break the back window without setting off an alarm, unlock the door, quickly peel back the steering column, and either use a screwdriver or a USB port to crank the car and go."

Rainey alleged that their cars "can be stolen with nothing more than a USB cable."

Sounds like you might also need a hammer and a screw driver.
I use the shoulder thing that flips up from my assault rifle, since I can never find a screwdriver when I really need one.

But these people just got out of prison and just turned their live around and got caught up with the wrong crowd.
Con on guys leave these poor hommies alone, you know it's the cars fault same with the guns that kill people.
It's NEVER THEIR FAULT!

Progressive Mayors now blaming retailers for not locking up their products better. Seems it's not their fault for not enforcing laws, nor is it the fault of the criminals. The fault lays with the victims... I guess "if she didn't want to be raped she shouldn't have worn that short dress" is coming next.

"Democratic mayors are raising eyebrows with their responses to the rising crime plaguing major cities like New York City, Chicago and Philadelphia.

The U.S. murder rate rose 30% between 2019 and 2020, according to FBI data – the largest annual increase on record, with Chicago topping the list. At least 12 major cities, including New York, have already set historical murder records in 2021. Robberies and assaults are also on the rise, and retailers in major cities across the country are reporting an uptick in organized smash-and-grab crimes during the busy holiday shopping season.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot faced criticism last week after she responded to the recent flood of robberies in her city by blaming retailers for not better protecting their merchandise. ..."

Progressive Mayors now blaming retailers for not locking up their products better. Seems it's not their fault for not enforcing laws, nor is it the fault of the criminals. The fault lays with the victims... I guess "if she didn't want to be raped she shouldn't have worn that short dress" is coming next.

"Democratic mayors are raising eyebrows with their responses to the rising crime plaguing major cities like New York City, Chicago and Philadelphia.

The U.S. murder rate rose 30% between 2019 and 2020, according to FBI data – the largest annual increase on record, with Chicago topping the list. At least 12 major cities, including New York, have already set historical murder records in 2021. Robberies and assaults are also on the rise, and retailers in major cities across the country are reporting an uptick in organized smash-and-grab crimes during the busy holiday shopping season.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot faced criticism last week after she responded to the recent flood of robberies in her city by blaming retailers for not better protecting their merchandise. ..."
It probably sells well with the criminals and their families.

Next thing you know they are going to be blaming the town of Mayfield for this:

647e18ee-0639-42b6-b6cc-b3e47bd242a8_50900517.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews