JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
City
Longview
State
Washington
Zip Code
(Dropped to $800 just want the space in the garage)

Gun/safe trade, make an offer for anything.

Good condition LG fridge. Knock on the door to look inside. Has been an awesome fridge but it's just too big for our new home. Has been a great beer fridge in the garage since, but im ready to let it go. Paid over $4,300 new from lowes. Kids pulled the plastic film off and it messed up the look of touch pad. All the buttons still work, I didn't let it get to me too much. I included in the pictures the part you could get if you wanted to switch it out. Also the custom chill panel on the middle drawer isn't switching to different Temps, I believe it's stuck on the chilled wine setting. I included in the pictures where you can get another board. Easy fix.

:)(OBO trade for guns and or ammo or anything useful) 🔫
Smith and wesson
357 mag revolvers
Ak
Optics
Lever action
sig
glocks
762x39
.223/.556

1000005028.jpg 1000005029.jpg 1000005037.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top