JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All:

We will be selling my Wife's 92 SC400 ( V8 model) with less than 100K original miles on it. The color is Garnet pearl with tan leather. This is a great looking and running car.
In April of 2010 the car had 91K+ miles on it when Lexus of Fife did the following work at a cost of $4600+.

New timing belt
water pump
front struts
ACC belts
upper and lower radiator hoses
Rear Main replaced
Transmission gasket replaced, trans service
Power steering service
Valve cover gaskets replaced
Brakes serviced, (brakes and tires in very good shape)

We also recently replaced the stereo and amp plus a new driver side door hinge for over $500.

We will be asking $9800 for the car.

I will have pictures to send if interested by the weekend.

We also had a SC300 but prefer the ride of the V8 powered SC400. We also located in Tacoma.

Thank You:

James

I will take some photo's later in the week when we hopefully get some clearing. I have not had any success posting pictures in the past but will give it a shot.

We have had the car a couple years and we are nearly 60 and the previous owner was a lot older than us. The car has had excellent maintenance by Lexus certified technicians.

I may have deleted a PM, if so please resend.

Thank You:

James

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top