JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Found this one sitting in the back of the safe and don't foresee a use for it so it's time to go.

Leupold vx-iii 4.5-14x40 Long Range. 30mm tube, side focus parallax and B&C reticle. Scope was manufactured in 2007 as indicated by the letter R following the serial number referenced off Leupold website.

It saw probably 300 rds of 280 Remington and has been sitting in my safe unused for probably 5-6 years as I forgot I even had it.

It has very faint ring marks and a few small finish nicks on the adjustment caps from use but nothing gross. Overall I would rate it atleast 95%.

I don't believe I still have the box but I need to look a bit before I say for sure.

Butler Creek caps go with it and if mounting on a long action R700 I have Talley 1 piece rings/bases that can go with it.

$450 OBO. I may entertain trades for Firearms or possibly a similar quality AR type scope.

My apologies for the large pictures.
Rrl31z7.jpg
JVftYap.jpg
GeIX9rr.jpg
3s13T7K.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA