JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought a new Larue lt104 mount for it so I have decided to keep it for a future build. Closing ad, thanks for all the trade offers guys.

I have a Leupold mark4 8.5-25x50 front focal scope with tmr reticle and m5 turrets.(mil/mil)
I bought the scope about 6mos ago brand new for my AR10. I sold the AR10 and put it on my ar15 and it's just too big for this little rifle. The thing has amazing range and clarity but I need an acog for the ar15.

It is currently mounted in nightforce titanium rings that I bought also 6mos ago at sportsmans for $165
The scope sells for $1900 new at NW Armory or Amazon.com so it is a $2065 package but I will do trade valued at $1400 for all or $1300 for just the scope.

I would like to either trade for an acog with a little cash or other trade that equals $1400 or an acog with the reflex on top straight across provided the acog is pretty new and in excellent condition as my mark4 is.

I am always interested in hearing what other trades you might have such as:
Aimpoint T1
high end handguns (1911/sig/hk etc)
ar15's(no Anderson or other low end ar builds)
ar pistols
5.56 ammo (xm855 or blackhills preferably)
LMT sopmod stock in mil-spec
and cash is always king!

what I don't need:
Glocks/ak47's/shotguns/bolt action rifles since this would be the scope I would need for that.

mk4.JPG mk4-1.JPG

Last Edited:
I can actually see the beak on the little birds in trees 600yds away from my house. I zoomed in on pine cones too and you can see each little piece. Pretty amazing scopes!
Like Ted Nugent says "You're not aiming for the deer, you're aiming for the squirrel in his pocket!"

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top