JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
TIGARD
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Leupold Mark AR Mod-1 1.5-4x20mm Firedot LPVO Scope. The scope is in extremely good condition, virtually new. It has been mounted with the included mount, but fired fewer than 50 rds.

I bought as an ultralight utility optic for ARs, but have mainly stuck with red dots so find myself willing to sell to fund other projects. This scope is ridiculously light... 13.6oz including the mount and caps. The glass is also exceptionally clear (as you would expect from Leupold). This also has the Firedot reticle (see the picture on the box below) that has a highly visible (and adjustable) green dot in the center of the reticle for low light conditions and fast target acquisition. I find it very easy to get on target quickly and accurately with this scope despite the 1.5x min magnification. Just a great low-magnification basic scope for all the reasons that matter.

Includes: Original box with all original contents, an additional battery, Aero ultralight scope mount (pictured below), and Butler Creek quick flip scope caps (pictured below).

OBO. Located in Tigard. PM or text Scott @ 805-443-1391 with questions or offers. No trades at this time.

IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_1281.JPG

IMG_1283.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service