JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Leupold mark 8 cqbss 1.1-8 h27d illuminated reticle, mil/mil. Awesome scope in near mint condition. Repurposed the rifle it was on, after little use and realized it's been sitting on my shelf for a month. Which is a shame for a 3000$+ optice. Great field of view, awesome glass, and it has a red dot. Great for 0-800yards. 2800$ for the optic, with boc and paper work. For another 200(325$ brand new) I'll throw in the giessele mount that was specifically designed for this optic.

20160915_053824.jpg

Lol my bad. I just mocked the scope in the mount early this morning and took a quick pic before I headed off to work. I didn't even notice. Anyways the amount is a Geissele super precision sr25 AR10 mount

Leupold mark 8 cqbss 1.1-8 h27d illuminated reticle, mil/mil. Awesome scope in near mint condition. Repurposed the rifle it was on, after little use and realized it's been sitting on my shelf for a month. Which is a shame for a 3000$+ optice. Great field of view, awesome glass, and it has a red dot. Great for 0-800yards. 2800$ for the optic, with boc and paper work. For another 200(325$ brand new) I'll throw in the giessele mount that was specifically designed for this optic.

View attachment 312370

Hey, sweet glass. Is the is Front focal optic? Sticker on box should say FF on it. If it is, I'll take it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews