JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I sold the rifle that this scope sat atop, so I am seeing if I can help someone get a good deal on great glass! This scope is practically brand new; I purchased a few weeks ago, have decided to go on a vacation and need the money.
Here are some of the many features of this scope.
- The scope is a Mil/Mil- with a TMR (Tactical Milling Reticule) Non-Illuminated.
- 35mm main tube with 34.9 mils of elevation.
- Easy to set Return to Zero stop with revolution indicators
- Elevation turret features a .5 mils of drop for shots under the zero stop.
- Finnish is hard coat anodized Looks and feels great

I realized finding a 35MM mounting solution can be a pain in the bubblegum, so I am including an American Defense one-piece scope mount with quick release. If you are looking to take precision shooting seriously, this is the kit you will need. Best of all Leupold offers a lifetime warranty on all their products.

**The pictures are stock, I have not had time to take photos of the scope. However, if you are interested I will make every effort to take as many photos as needed.

I am asking 1600 for the scope and mount which is a steal considering what I paid. I am willing to ship at the buyer's expense.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Ken
(541) 210-4879

View attachment 746139 View attachment 746142

D3CA44EE-DB2D-412A-A4AB-B73A98AA32CD.jpeg 1B003261-BD07-4D97-A8AA-C60B151CCC17.jpeg BE2542E5-E163-474C-A6C3-3749FECAF8B8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
$200 scope mount... $1700 for scope... This is a solid deal for someone.
If I didn't recently purchase a MK5 5-25 I'd be on this like white on rice.

GLWS! I got one of these with the tremor 3 reticle. Awesome scope and a great price for someone out there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top