JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44 FFP CCH reticle $1350 (MRSP = $2599.99)

Mounted it on my .260 one afternoon, fired 5rds from the bench and decided I should have bought the 5-25. Put it back in the box that day. I own two other makes of 5-25 and would rather have all my LR rifles in that power. I know it is considered used now so just want to recope some of my funds back fast so I can order the Mark 5HD in the 5-25. My bad, definitely not the scope. On a recent factory tour we took, our rep told us that the Mark 5HD has Leupold's best glass and I believe it. Extremely clear from edge to edge. 26oz, 12.05", 35mm tube,

From the Leupold website:
Pick up a Mark 5HD™ and you'll feel the difference: it's up to 20 ounces lighter than other scopes in its class. Get behind one and you'll see the difference, from the superior edge-to-edge clarity and extreme low-light performance, to the versatility of the Combat Competition Hunter reticle. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment, the Mark 5HD was built to max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammo. Ergonomically designed with more tactile, audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever so you can put accurate fire downrange faster.
5HD 3.png Mark 5HD 1.jpg 5HD 2.png 5HD 4.png 5HD 6.png 5HD 5.png

Last Edited:
Sorry I took so long to respond. I am on a long dude trip and mostly do not get service.
The scope has sold. I have just adjusted the post. Thank you for your interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top