JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20x50 with the mildot reticle. I have the butler creek scope covers to go with it and I believe I have the sunshade as well. I mounted this up on my rifle and then realized I just had to have another Nightforce. I found a Nightforce and now would like to recoop the funds. I can't justify a Mark 4 of this magnification on my coyote AR. The scope only got sighted in and was never hunted with. The glass is perfect with no markings. I have taken it out of the rings and there are the faintest of markings. I tried to get them to show up in pictures. They are barely visible. I believe $950 is a fair price.

The line on the left side is a hair that got pinched by the scope cover. HAHA It is definitely not a crack.

you left out more info then you gave

what model scope is it LRT or ERT
what reticle they make like 6
do the rings come with it if so who made them
and are the adjustments in mil moa

It's the LRT model. This is evident because the ERT model would be several hundred dollars more. Nobody in their right mind would sell an ERT for $950. The reticle is a Mildot. If it was a TMR, I would've said TMR. To my knowledge, these are the only two reticles for a Mark 4. The scope has M1 Turrets. The pictures show M1 turrets. M1 Turrets are 1/4 MOA adjustments. The rings come with it. They are Burris XTR medium rings. In case you can't infer, they fit the scope so that would make them 30mm. With exception to the question regarding the rings, I believe these questions could've been answered by looking at the pictures.

you left out more info then you gave

and are the adjustments in mil moa
Leupold ONLY makes their turrets MOA and they don't make any MAO reticles. This is one of the reasons I will not buy a Leupold scope for a tactical rifle. I have purchased 5 new Leupold scopes over the past couple of years but only for non-tactical hunting rifles so I am not saying they don't make a "decent" scope just that they don't make a great quality matching (mil/mil or MOA/MOA) scope for precision shooting in IMHO.

I believe they have started making a Mark 4 with M5 knobs. The M5 knobs were .1 mil adjustments rather than 1/4 MOA adjustments.
<broken link removed>

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top