JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like new Leupold VX-3i 6.5-20x50 Long Range Precision with the Impact-29 reticle in MOA/moa. Have the box, and can come with an Aero Precision mount, 4" sunshade, and Alumina fold flat covers front and rear. Original owner, out to the range once, sat in the safe since then.

Looking for precision optics in Mils. Leupolds with TMR preferred. A Leupold mk3HD 8-24x50 p5 side focus with the TMR reticle would get top dollar in trade.

Aero mount sacrificed to the cerakote gods. I've got a spare set of Sig Alpha low rings I can include if you want to put this on a bolt gun.

Willing to sell scope, sunshade, and alumina covers for $900. $800. $600

IMG_1836.jpeg IMG_1837.jpeg IMG_1838.jpeg
IMG_2322.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi There,
Still inquiring about Your Leupold VX3i 6.5 -20 x50 scope. Do you still have it up for sale? Would like to purchase this scope... Please contact me at: 1-503-393-0126 Or [email protected] Need to know if you are selling this scope or not.
Thanks,
Bob Murphy

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top