JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This item is in mint condition. I had it on a Glock 17 Gen 3 before but that was sold so I no longer need this. It was not used much at all and looks like new in box. This is the Deltapoint (non-pro). It has limited lifetime warranty from Leupold. It is also waterproof (although not recommended for submersible for long period of time).

All dovetails and base plates to mount are included except for 2 guns:
  • Sig Sauer P226 - missing dovetail but has base plate, you can contact Leupold to purchase the mount set I believe but not 100% sure
  • Springfield Armory XD - missing base plate but has dovetail ( you can use the base plate from Glock and it should work fine since dovetail is more important to have ). Amazon has the mount set for $40 currently

I'm including a few things that you might find useful:
  1. Sight mark 9mm
  2. Sight mark 45 ACP
  3. CR2032 5-pak batteries
  4. AG5/393A 10-pak batteries

IMG_0230.jpg IMG_0235.jpg IMG_0233.jpg ksnip_20200811-194538.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm interested in the DeltaPoint. My only concern with the older models is Leupold doesn't warranty the electrical parts. Does it function normally or any issues with it?

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top