JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New in box 2.5 MOA $330
If you need pictures I can show the box but won't remove plastic wrapping.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- DiamondCoat: lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provides the ultimate in abrasion resistance.
- Proprietary MST (Motion Sensor Technology) automatically deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, yet reactivates instantly as soon as any movement is detected.
- Features spring actuated magnetic battery compartment that you can access from the top so no tools are required, nor will you need to re-sight.
- Much larger field of view than the Trijicon RMR so you can expect faster sight acquisition when mounted on a pistol.
IMG_0159.jpg IMG_0160.jpg

Last Edited:
Does it come w/picitinny rail co-witness ht or ?

Thank you,

TK
I do have the rear iron sight to co-witness (BNIB) but that's not included. It costs 75 bucks minus the 5 percent discount & that's what I would sell it for so you can have it as soon as possible. I've been using some Trijicon RMR's on my Glock 19's and I sold my Q5 Match so don't currently have a need for the DeltaPoint Pro's I have.

Results for leupold deltapoint pro - OpticsPlanet

The box is not opened and I don't see a list of contents any where on the box.
I would call customer service and provide them with numbers in the picture above to see what else comes with the DeltaPoint Pro.
I have a 7.5MOA as well and I didn't have to buy anything else to use it because the Q5 Match had mounts for various red dots.

I just figured that I'd need the cross slot pic. mount. I couldn't find the dang name,... Do you have it or any other mount?

In Dr.s from 4-5:30+-

Thx,

Tod

I have a 7.5MOA as well and it didn't come with any accessories.
Leupold customer service is awesome and they would be the best option to help you get what you need.
I've walked into the lobby in Beaverton and they help me without any wait or hassle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews