JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my Leupold compact tabletop tripod, like new condition and hardly used. Lightweight, sturdy, and compact with a pretty decent range of leg adjustments for various purposes. Ball head allows for easy and smooth movement of whatever you have mounted on it. Comes with one mounting plate and a compact carry case. Asking for $60.

Willing to meet buyer within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I can ship it to you. I can provide more info/images upon request.

20220903_181736.jpg 20220903_181824.jpg 20220903_181921.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my Leupold compact tabletop tripod, like new condition and hardly used. Lightweight, sturdy, and compact with a pretty decent range of leg adjustments for various purposes. Ball head allows for easy and smooth movement of whatever you have mounted on it. Comes with one mounting plate and a compact carry case. Asking for $60.

Willing to meet buyer within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I can ship it to you. I can provide more info/images upon request.

View attachment 1273684 View attachment 1273685 View attachment 1273686
Pm sent

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews