JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Leupold 28% off certificate good for any item on their website. Must be redeemed through Leupold directly. Valid until 6/30/23. I just called them to confirm it is still good. Call/Text Kevin 503-449-3396. Saves you over $600 on a Mark 5. Willing to ship or meet up in SW Portland.

07DF04A1-0623-494D-A3C9-178F98A100D8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Leupold 28% off certificate good for any item on their website. Must be redeemed through Leupold directly. Valid until 6/30/23. I just called them to confirm it is still good. Call/Text Kevin 503-449-3396. Saves you over $600 on a Mark 5. Willing to ship or meet up in SW Portland.

View attachment 1356749
If they had anything in stock. Haha

So you came on this thread to tell people that the item I'm trying to sell is not usable and they shouldn't buy it? Does that seem reasonable to you?

So you came on this thread to tell people that the item I'm trying to sell is not usable and they shouldn't buy it? Does that seem reasonable to you?
No I didn't. Leupold makes a great product. I use the VIP program otherwise I would buy it off you. I was simply stating a fact.

Sorry you got offended….. Heaven forbid we be sarcastic or joke around. GLWS.

And they don't have Mark 5s in stock like you advertised.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top