JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Can't remember which news/podcast I was watching, but there is as of yet NO verification, No recording, that what that "reporter" said happened....actually happened. (though, I'm sure the cockpit voice recorder would be able to back up :rolleyes: her tale of woe).

Passengers interviewed immediately afterwards either didn't hear the "insurgent phrase", or thought he said something else along the line of "...something...fuzizithp.... landing in... phffthp.... soon...pffthph....let's go....phftftr...back...phttppp...to your seats...phfttt. :s0153:

Yep. I don't want my pilot saying anything political. They should just let me know of flight info and when to kiss my butt goodbye. If it's okay for him to say let's go Brandon, it should be okay to say Allahu Akhbar.
Maybe he was doing preflight and his Co was named Brandon. FJB!!!

RE :

And stuff like.
TRUMPs_HEAD.png

It's different when Hollywood is involved. Ask AB.

Oooops.

Aloha, Mark

I think it's hilarious! But as a dirty lib y'all gotta know it doesn't really trigger anybody.
It triggered at least one person.

"And in response to a critic who asked "You called the Secret Service about a 'meme'?", Dilanian clarified "I called to ask the Secret Service whether they consider 'F—Joe Biden' emblazoned on an assault rifle to represent a security threat to the president," and added "Which I think is a reasonable question." "

It triggered at least one person.

"And in response to a critic who asked "You called the Secret Service about a 'meme'?", Dilanian clarified "I called to ask the Secret Service whether they consider 'F—Joe Biden' emblazoned on an assault rifle to represent a security threat to the president," and added "Which I think is a reasonable question." "
The people who put things like that on a weapon must get sore knuckles from them dragging on the ground all the time.

Something you and your type probably would never even worry about, your pedicure will address any discomfort, LOL.
I think a nice mani-pedi would calm you down friend. Your assumption that any non-repubby is a soft handed weenie is quite amusing.

See you on the site tomorrow hoss, I hope you're as good with a drill rig as I am.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads