JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I need to get my 9mm AK up and running, I've wanted to be on his "Cursed Gun Images" for a while.

1634347244918.jpeg

I pay homage to kate brown or joe biden every time I put the mask on or take it off. But I add "With a brick" or "With a shoe".

My buddies and I have started using it is a generic salutation, like aloha in Hawaii or ciao in Italy. Instead of 'good morning', it's lets go Brandon.

4 different versions of "Lets Go Brandon" songs are in the top ten most downloaded songs on You Tube and the conventional news has all but ignored this stunning info about the President that received the most voats in history. Perhaps people probably just need to be louder at sporting events it appears.

BTW, Voats is spelled the way I wanted. Voat.xyz (talk.LOL is a free speech site) free speech is rough to hear when you first get there I will say. But it can be refreshing to see things brought up and discussed that are taboo and hidden from citizens in the mainstream media. My lib relative, who considers herself well read and intelligent, gets her news primarily from CNN and the NY Times. She'd never heard of the "Lets Go Brandon/F Joe Biden" phenomenon and was stunned when I told her.

4 different versions of "Lets Go Brandon" songs are in the top ten most downloaded songs on You Tube and the conventional news has all but ignored this stunning info about the President that received the most voats in history. Perhaps people probably just need to be louder at sporting events it appears.

BTW, Voats is spelled the way I wanted. Voat.xyz (talk.LOL is a free speech site) free speech is rough to hear when you first get there I will say. But it can be refreshing to see things brought up and discussed that are taboo and hidden from citizens in the mainstream media. My lib relative, who considers herself well read and intelligent, gets her news primarily from CNN and the NY Times. She'd never heard of the "Lets Go Brandon/F Joe Biden" phenomenon and was stunned when I told her.
They are also the top five in the Itunes hip-hop category. 81 million votes my bubblegum.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top