JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Les Baer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Walla Walla/SEA/PDX
State
Washington
Zip Code
Awesome gun, unknown round count as I inherited this pistol many years ago. I haven't put more than 150 rounds through it, and lockup is still incredibly tight but is 100% reliable, which as I understand requires a few hundred rounds with these. Price is OBO

Mostly interested in selling outright, but I would trade (+cash as appropriate) for:
  • MP5k
  • Glock 34 w/ threaded barrel
  • B&T 9mm pistol?
  • Milsurps
I do make occasional trips to the SEA and PDX areas, so do let me know if you're interested and in either locale. Can meet in the middle somewhere as well.
6A418AEA-1DDA-494F-AFA8-11145FB5E929.jpeg C73899E4-CEB4-4F08-881D-6ED60CFE050D.jpeg
1DD77448-6730-4705-B650-1E10F2FCF2EF.jpeg
1809DA5E-5716-40E7-BBDE-98EB44BBD3D7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thank you. I was about to sell other piece to have enough funds, but I will buy it for $1800 if you are still willing to sell. If so, can we meet in the Portland Metro area? My FFL in the Oregon City.

Sorry all, been cooped up with COVID and haven't been checking the forum
Thank you. I was about to sell other piece to have enough funds, but I will buy it for $1800 if you are still willing to sell. If so, can we meet in the Portland Metro area? My FFL in the Oregon City.
Hi Cardinal, I don't have any plans for coming to Portland soon, I will let you know if this changes though
Did this get snagged ?
Not yet, I do have another interested party, I will be in the Seattle area again over Valentine's Day weekend though

Sorry all, been cooped up with COVID and haven't been checking the forum

Hi Cardinal, I don't have any plans for coming to Portland soon, I will let you know if this changes though

Not yet, I do have another interested party, I will be in the Seattle area again over Valentine's Day weekend though
Well looks like it may be time to fire sale a few of mine lol your in walla walla ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.