JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Education...Great idea!!!

Oh, Wait. It's not the politically correct, state approved, social justice stamped form of education.

Sorry, I'll sit down now

Bravo!
Starting at 4:05 in her testimony,
Its frustrating to see the revolving door of procecutors reduce or drop charges, and judges give minimal sentencing. I find it ironic in todays effort of criminal justice reform that you are taking steps to be lenient on people who've actually committed crimes against laws you've already created, while at the same time, proposing more laws that turn ordinary, law-abiding citizens like myself into criminals.
How about holding people accountable for laws that are already on the books, before we pass any further legisltion what would only be a burden on the law-abiding.
If these laws were the answer, Chicago, Baltimore, LA, and even this city, would be the safest city in America.

I think the vast majority of law enforcement officers understand the hornet's nest a firearms ban/confiscation would stir up and have no interest in picking up the stick. They often aren't pro 2nd Amendment but also grasp the reality of the situation. The utopians are eventually going to need to marshal resources other than law enforcement to disarm the American citizenry.

Para Proelium

They'll do it one "Red Flag Order" at a time... Heck, it's already begun...

Well at least it provides many legal challenges violating 6 or 7 different amendments in the Constitution, plenty to challenge in the courts.

I get the feeling they are banking on it being drawn out in the court system for years.

The up side is as people circumvent it with technological advancements those laws will also be drawn out in the court system for years.

Or they could all just stop trying to be little stuffy school marms trying to tell people what to do. . .

Ha ha ha, yeah, never gonna happen

62757-uscoin-zoom-0%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Bless her for carrying the heavy load of walking into an unfriendly room and letting them know they are stupid. Not ignorant of the facts but stupid for ignoring the facts. It's draining to talk to just a few people under those circumstances. I know as well as she does very few if any in that place will be converted but there is now another record for the rest of the world to see.

One can check on developments on the LEO front with CSPOA. I found them because of our local sheriff's public stances on gun control. I also follow the LEO-related content on 3% and Oathkeepers.
As one can see from the date on that list, over six years ago, this has been going on in the LEO community for quite some time.
We saw what happened to Brett Kavanaugh and his family during the SCOTUS confirmation hearings. No doubt there's still stuff going on we just aren't seeing reported. LEO's who speak out against the prog are similarly vulnerable in addition to the vulnerabilities they face every day from criminals, especially sheriff's because many are elected not hired and must run political campaigns periodically.
Kudos to the ex-LEO for speaking out. I hope she joins organizations like Oathkeepers and supports the commitment oath LEO's take to uphold the CONUS. DC lobby think tanks and NRA are one aspect; nationwide groups of committed law enforcement and military professionals are another. Strength and coordination in numbers. Our liberty is at stake. Our very lives may be at stake. Never forget those who gave the ultimate measure of devotion to secure our freedom and liberty. Answer if called.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews