JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
legality, please just helpful answers.
a great guy pass's away has many guns long guns and hand guns, no will
problem is the son's who now have all the land and possessions are also felons
and therefore can not have or own guns, how do they get them off their hands without just giving them up to police?

legality, please just helpful answers.
a great guy pass's away has many guns long guns and hand guns, no will
problem is the son's who now have all the land and possessions are also felons
and therefore can not have or own guns, how do they get them off their hands without just giving them up to police?

A firearms laws /rights lawyer .

Usually I like to give more detailed answers, but for this one I truly do believe that the inheritors should consult a lawyer.

My bet is that the lawyer can probably handle the issues of finding an FFL who will come and take possession of the firearms and sell them on consignment in a manner that conforms with the law.

Without a will, his assets will go through probate court and the heirs should hire an attorney to deal with the estate for their best interests.
Their attorney can handle the sale of the firearms after a judge decides who gets what.

Without a will, his assets will go through probate court and the heirs should hire an attorney to deal with the estate for their best interests.
Their attorney can handle the sale of the firearms after a judge decides who gets what.

Just one more reason to have a trust.

I was going to say there could be an estate sale... but in truth there will be nothing left after probate lawyers and govt gets their pound of flesh.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top