JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A co-worker told me today that the area I was planning to go and do some shooting was probably owned by a logging / timber company and that I could be fined heavily for shooting there. He said that most areas where timber is cut would be a simular situation. He then said that US forest lands or land owned by the BLM,(Bureau of Land Management), would be my only choices for now, - at least until those too are outlawed.
Has anyone looked into the legalities of where and where not to go shooting ?
If so - please share with the rest of us or perhaps leave some web links where
we can go and read up for ourselves. Thanks so much.........

look at the other threads. Plenty of legal places being discussed. Maybe where you plan to go is already on a thread, if not, share the location and some might have insight if its legal or not.

Good Luck.

There are only two kinds of land. My land, and not my land. If it's not my land, I'm trespassing.

BLM maps are found anywhere maps are sold and I'd just look around for a nice place there. You can also ask at places where guns are sold.

I'm very fortunate - I have a 100 yard area on my property with a tall bank for a backstop. It works for most things.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top