JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have a nearly new Winchester M70 elk rifle that is surplus to my needs. I am the second owner, it has never been in the field, the last owner bought a new Blaser and sold it to me. I have replaced the rifle with a German Weatherby. It has had 6 rounds through it since new. This is a very attractive classic version with high quality wood stock, great scope and rifle is sighted in and ready to go. Will sell with the hard case I bought it with 10 years ago. 1200.00. I live in Weiser. Can't figure out how to change my location on my account.......

It is blue........I will try. It is very nice, American made high quality rifle. I just will never use it. For really big game I will use my beloved 378 and for long range I will use the 7mm mag That I have hunted the world with. If I had some left handed kids or grand kids I would keep it.

If this rifle is still available, could you please clarify the model of scope. There is no such scope as a Vari-X 3. It is either a Vari-X III, VX-III, or VX-3. Thank you.

Good question about the scope. Also, would you consider selling without the scope. Need to know exactly what scope it is though. There's a considerable difference between the new VX3 and Vari-X III. Thanks..

IMG_0127.JPG IMG_0128.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.