Left hand holster

I should have looked before buying but I am having trouble finding a left hand holster that works for my set up. I sent my wife handgun shopping and she picked out this M&P, https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-9-m20-threaded-barrel

I figured that we are in the 2020's and left handed holsters had become more common, apparently I was wrong.

I need something that fits this handgun, with a weapon light. I have not bought one yet, so either Surefire or Streamlight will work. It also needs to be able to mount to the Safariland QLS system as that is how it will be mounted to her belt.

Any thoughts or options would be greatly appreciated.

FourTeeFive

Reactions
QLS mounting should be compatible with quite a few different holsters once you remove their own mounting systems. I know I've moved around Blade-Tech and G-Code to various other mounting systems without issue.

You might try this small company that does custom work (in Port Angeles, WA):

Also, you might check with JM Custom Kydex. They make nice stuff and I think still do custom work. Something similar?

Reactions
My last 3 holsters were made by Pete from Armor guard holsters. Pete is a YouTube (TheArmoryChannel).

He does good work and I know for a fact he makes left hand IWB and OWB holsters. He is also open to making custom orders.
Just Google Armor Guard Holsters and message him.

Thank you for all of the suggestions.

I have a holster coming that I think might work. I have one now, and it is great, but it is meant for use with a silencer.
I think I might be able to modify it enough to keep her gun in secure.

Reactions
I should have looked before buying but I am having trouble finding a left hand holster that works for my set up. I sent my wife handgun shopping and she picked out this M&P, https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-9-m20-threaded-barrel

I figured that we are in the 2020's and left handed holsters had become more common, apparently I was wrong.

I need something that fits this handgun, with a weapon light. I have not bought one yet, so either Surefire or Streamlight will work. It also needs to be able to mount to the Safariland QLS system as that is how it will be mounted to her belt.

Any thoughts or options would be greatly appreciated.
I sent you a PM, let me know if your interested it fits the pistol your looking for;)

DDF9D054-C405-4FF7-900B-DF099F8A1E5E.jpeg BC6CDD95-3F37-48A3-8A29-C9F817F1FD6F.jpeg 474D2ECC-C3D7-4C10-A8CE-FE2648C93024.jpeg 949E4AA4-9FE4-4025-9483-FD5724C80605.jpeg F17225B9-7A49-4A4B-AB9C-0EDCE2ED8690.jpeg

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom