JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I should have looked before buying but I am having trouble finding a left hand holster that works for my set up. I sent my wife handgun shopping and she picked out this M&P, https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-9-m20-threaded-barrel

I figured that we are in the 2020's and left handed holsters had become more common, apparently I was wrong.

I need something that fits this handgun, with a weapon light. I have not bought one yet, so either Surefire or Streamlight will work. It also needs to be able to mount to the Safariland QLS system as that is how it will be mounted to her belt.

Any thoughts or options would be greatly appreciated.

QLS mounting should be compatible with quite a few different holsters once you remove their own mounting systems. I know I've moved around Blade-Tech and G-Code to various other mounting systems without issue.

You might try this small company that does custom work (in Port Angeles, WA):

Also, you might check with JM Custom Kydex. They make nice stuff and I think still do custom work. Something similar?

My last 3 holsters were made by Pete from Armor guard holsters. Pete is a YouTube (TheArmoryChannel).

He does good work and I know for a fact he makes left hand IWB and OWB holsters. He is also open to making custom orders.
Just Google Armor Guard Holsters and message him.

Thank you for all of the suggestions.

I have a holster coming that I think might work. I have one now, and it is great, but it is meant for use with a silencer.
I think I might be able to modify it enough to keep her gun in secure.

I should have looked before buying but I am having trouble finding a left hand holster that works for my set up. I sent my wife handgun shopping and she picked out this M&P, https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-9-m20-threaded-barrel

I figured that we are in the 2020's and left handed holsters had become more common, apparently I was wrong.

I need something that fits this handgun, with a weapon light. I have not bought one yet, so either Surefire or Streamlight will work. It also needs to be able to mount to the Safariland QLS system as that is how it will be mounted to her belt.

I sent you a PM, let me know if your interested it fits the pistol your looking for;)

DDF9D054-C405-4FF7-900B-DF099F8A1E5E.jpeg BC6CDD95-3F37-48A3-8A29-C9F817F1FD6F.jpeg 474D2ECC-C3D7-4C10-A8CE-FE2648C93024.jpeg 949E4AA4-9FE4-4025-9483-FD5724C80605.jpeg F17225B9-7A49-4A4B-AB9C-0EDCE2ED8690.jpeg

I have a Safari land owb pistol w/ light holster that I don't need. More than. Happy to give it to ya for $50