JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought this canopy new at the end of 2011. It's a white Leer 100R that's got the full gray carpeting on the inside. The only damage to the canopy is a couple of paint chips on the top of it right by the rear brake light. I think it was done before they installed it, but I didn't have any way to prove it. I didn't see it until I took the canopy off during the summer. I just put a couple of coats of touch-up on both spots and called it good. You can't see them when it's on the truck, and it's not getting any worse. Other than that, the canopy is in very good shape. I bought it because I had two large labs, and a travel trailer that we camped in. I'm down to one lab and no travel trailer now, so I don't really need it anymore. It came off my 2007 white Dodge Ram 1500, quad cab, 4x4.

For sale = $800.00

Trade options:

- Handguns & Rifles (wow me).
- New A/T tires (33" or 34" only). If you work at a shop, let's talk.
- Rocker Panels need Linexed. If you work at a shop, let's talk.
- Small Utility Trailer. Needs to be in great condition!
- iPad 2 or New iPad. I really need two of them in new or like new condition. AT&T service only.

If you're interested, please send me a PM. I tried to post a picture, but it says that I've exceeded my quota...??? If you search Leer 100R on craigslist you can see a picture.

Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top