JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reasonable.
I'll have a used one for sale in a few months for half that. :)

Edit:
I realized I may have misspoke on pricing.
I do have a few addons to the basic press that would end up going with it.
  • Lee Classic Cast Turret
  • 8 turret heads
  • Inline Fabrication lighting system
  • Inline Fabrication roller handle (life saver)
  • Inline Fabrication reverse rotation ejector kit

Last Edited:
Not anymore....:p:p:p Thanks a Brudda!!!
Know what's funny about that whole thing, I didn't sell any part of the press for more than I bought it for. Everything was discounted. I even had one member ask me if the price I gave them was for one turret head or for all of them. The asinine prices online would have been easy to sell everything on SleezeBay for 2 or 3x what I got from the guys on NWFA.

Not how I operate, maybe others will take notice? Maybe... I can dream.

Know what's funny about that whole thing, I didn't sell any part of the press for more than I bought it for. Everything was discounted. I even had one member ask me if the price I gave them was for one turret head or for all of them. The asinine prices online would have been easy to sell everything on SleezeBay for 2 or 3x what I got from the guys on NWFA.

Not how I operate, maybe others will take notice? Maybe... I can dream.

Caveman don't gouge either. I've put almost 40 new and existing members on my ignore list in the last 3 months.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top