JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Only two 9mm kits in stock at time of posting

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That seems super inexpensive for progressive. I've always figured about $1000-$1200 to go to that from my Rock Chucker
Cheap is what Lee is all about. It's the working man's gear. Too bad a few thousand SR primers will cost you about as much, if you can find them.

This is what I got a couple months ago. A Lee loadmaster 9mm. Works great. Had a couple hiccups because I was learning. If you have the bench space, consider snapping up one of these.

Really really easy with the Loadmaster. Maybe I don't know better, but I'm happy. Once I got my head around everything and got it set up correctly? No headaches.

IMG_0179.jpg

It looks like a caliber changeover is a possibility? Especially from 223 to 9mm.

Yes. You get a 9mm shellplate (like $23?); Lee 9mm dies (around $30); Lee universal de-prime (like $12); and a 9mm factory crimp ($12) and you're good to go. I think. I presume the auto-drum will work for 9mm just like my own auto-disk will work for 223 (if I get the double disk kit ($10).

Anyway, very easy to change over. Very easy.

Yes. You get a 9mm shellplate (like $23?); Lee 9mm dies (around $30); Lee universal de-prime (like $12); and a 9mm factory crimp ($12) and you're good to go. I think. I presume the auto-drum will work for 9mm just like my own auto-disk will work for 223 (if I get the double disk kit ($10).

Anyway, very easy to change over. Very easy.

Well I took the plunge and bought the 223 press and the parts for 9mm. I already have a Hornday AP. Interesting how this will stack up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top