JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****Sold****

The Lee Deluxe Handgun 4-Die Set comes with a carbide full length sizing die with decapping unit, powder through expanding die, a bullet seating die, and carbide factory crimp die. Includes shellholder, powder dipper, load data sheet and flat 4-die plastic container. $30 or trade for 3 boxes of factory .380 ACP (brass case only)

Meet Tigard-Tualatin-Beaverton

357 dies.JPG

Last Edited:
****Still Available****

The Lee Deluxe Handgun 4-Die Set comes with a carbide full length sizing die with decapping unit, powder through expanding die, a bullet seating die, and carbide factory crimp die. Includes shellholder, powder dipper, load data sheet and flat 4-die plastic container. $30 or trade for 3 boxes of factory .380 ACP (brass case only)

View attachment 388702
****Still Available****

View attachment 388702
Hi, I would like to buy your 357 4 Die set. I just joined the forum and not sure how it works. Do you know how much the shipping to Bellingham Wa. costs? Thanks Ken.

Ok I sent you a private message (PM). So if you look in the upper right hand corner, you'll see an icon labeled "Inbox." Click on it and you'll find the message I sent you. You can reply via the same method.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews