JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****Sold****

The Lee Deluxe Handgun 4-Die Set comes with a carbide full length sizing die with decapping unit, powder through expanding die, a bullet seating die, and carbide factory crimp die. Includes shellholder, powder dipper, load data sheet and flat 4-die plastic container. $30 or trade for 3 boxes of factory .380 ACP (brass case only)

Meet Tigard-Tualatin-Beaverton

357 dies.JPG

Last Edited:
****Still Available****

The Lee Deluxe Handgun 4-Die Set comes with a carbide full length sizing die with decapping unit, powder through expanding die, a bullet seating die, and carbide factory crimp die. Includes shellholder, powder dipper, load data sheet and flat 4-die plastic container. $30 or trade for 3 boxes of factory .380 ACP (brass case only)

View attachment 388702
****Still Available****

View attachment 388702
Hi, I would like to buy your 357 4 Die set. I just joined the forum and not sure how it works. Do you know how much the shipping to Bellingham Wa. costs? Thanks Ken.

Ok I sent you a private message (PM). So if you look in the upper right hand corner, you'll see an icon labeled "Inbox." Click on it and you'll find the message I sent you. You can reply via the same method.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top