JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Lee Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Silverdale/Bremerton
State
Washington
In the quest to speed up reloading, I picked up a Lee Case Collator(sorter) and added it to my XL650. It works well for pistol cases, but not great for rifle cases. A friend made the metal adapter, so it mounts to the XL650 press. Since then, I have 3D printed two tube support guides, and an adapter for the Dillon 650 allowing this to clip on the shell adapter, which the single Dillon tube slides into. First picture is the unit with the metal adapter. Those following, show the two tube holder brackets and the new adapter which fits the standard Lee rotating fixture. You will need to use the Dillon support or make a support to steady this collator.

I ended up shelling out the money for a Dillon Case machine, as I reload a variety of calibers. for loading pistol, this is a solution to stopping constantly and dropping cases into the tube. You will have 4 full tubes, before you have to sort more.

I can ship this, if you pay for shipping.I have the shipping tube tin which he clear tubes were packaged. It probably would have to be a large box to fit everything. Alternatively, it could go in two boxes, which may be cheaper?

Cash, or PayPal "gift" payment. IMG_0184.JPG

Thanks

Mike IMG_1578.JPG IMG_1574.JPG IMG_1579.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Also do you know if it would fit a 750 by chance?
I believe it will. I made two mounts. One screws onto the nut for the downward facing rod, that shuttles the cases into the shell plate. You may have to adjust the alignment. It's been several years ago that made this adapter. I think I slightly bent the 1/4-20 bolt to zero in the alignment. I don't seem to have that specific bolt but there is one with the adapter. The 3dD printed one clips over the case feed adapter, tube, which comes with each caliber conversion. That then sits directly over the drop section and is a more elegant solution. Looking at the photo of a 750, it appears to have the same case shuttle mechanism, so either of which should work. The Lee case feeder, has 4 tubes. You shake the bowl to fill, so once filled, you probably have about 100 9mm or other similar sized cases in the tubes before you have to refill. I actually have a Lee press, which is how I happened to have this item. I love the Lee press, and use it for short runs, or building new loads, when I don't want to tear down my Dillon, just to make 20 rounds. Since I'm "hand loading" a small batch of ammo, I can live without the case feeder on the Lee.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top