JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
Price drop again...$300 (last one)
Price drop again...$400
Price drop again...$500
Price drop again...$600
Price drop...$650
For sale...a black custom leather shoulder holster rig. Custom made in 2020 by the Weapons Education team in Florida (link here to their website).
The variety is Tom's Vertical Tilt Semi-Auto, the base model starts at $550; this one has extras and cost me $765. It's custom made to fit a 1911 pistol up to 6" long slide with or without an RMR red dot.

The rig is of high quality polished leather (all surfaces inside and out; pistol never contacts rough leather) with handsome brass hardware and red stitching. The rig is fully adjustable for body height/weight/build at 8 individual points (brass screws/posts). I did not opt for any custom engraving with my name/initials, so you won't be wearing someone else's rig.

The pistol holster is on the left side for a right-hand draw, and it is vertically mounted. The holster has a strong elastic strap that keeps the pivoting holster in the upright position and provides tension against which the pistol is drawn. The strap unsnaps/snaps to easily disengage or engage as preferred for a free pivot or a tensioned pivot for comfort. The two belt loops are fitted for a 1.5" belt, and snap on the outer side.

The right side has 3 pouches...lower for a tactical flashlight, middle for a single magazine, and upper for a multitool - all three have solid leather retention straps with easy brass snaps. The single belt loop is fitted for a 1.5" belt, and snaps on both the outer and the inner side.

Very attractive and comfortable. I'm switching out my pistol for a Beretta, so will need the $ for a new rig. $700 obo...$300...

back.JPG front.JPG left.JPG left2.JPG tempImage7wfxNZ.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top