JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have my privilege card for WA but am trying to apply for Florida. They require me to get printed by a LE agency ONLY. No Identigo or other commercial companies. Trouble is not one agency I've called from Pierce to Snohomish county is doing this right now and the couple that do, only do it for a WA CPL.

Anyone know of any agencies in the area I can get printed at now?

Note to self, FL makes it hard to get printed, you can't open carry and ccw is a felony without a "permit".

Really starting to reconsider that as an escape from WA...

Last Edited:
Also, King county said they are only doing them for CPL in WA in Burien but are booked through December!

Gig Harbor said will only do for Gig Harbor residents.
This seems like defacto denial of CPL if I was trying to renew mine...it expires in a year...

Did you not read the post? They only do it for cpls for WA...florida mailed me specific marked finger print cards.
I did read your post. I offered a viable suggestion. Sounds like you should ignore my suggestion and wait until December.

believe it or not the fingerprinting services are used more for employment than CPL's.

I did read your post. I offered a viable suggestion. Sounds like you should ignore my suggestion and wait until December.

believe it or not the fingerprinting services are used more for employment than CPL's.

If you read my post how is that a viable suggestion? They only do them for WA cpls... I'm applying for a Florida permit with Florida print cards and must have them done by a LE agency, lol. I clearly said that. Finger print services for employment are usually done by non LE agencies...On the ignore list you go...

If you read my post how is that a viable suggestion? They only do them for WA cpls... I'm applying for a Florida permit with Florida print cards and must have them done by a LE agency, lol. I clearly said that. Finger print services for employment are usually done by non LE agencies...On the ignore list you go...

Believe it or not there are employers who require law enforcement to do the fingerprinting.

You asked for suggestions and I provided an option for you. Why ask for suggestions if you are going to throw a tantrum and "ignore" them?

I bet you are a hoot at parties.

Believe it or not there are employers who require law enforcement to do the fingerprinting.

You asked for suggestions and I provided an option for you. Why ask for suggestions if you are going to throw a tantrum and "ignore" them?

I bet you are a hoot at parties.

Right you are. When I was getting my security clearance at Microsoft, I had to be fingerprinted by a LEO.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top