JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an unfired LCR in .357 mag.
I just cannot warm up to it given the limited grip selection.
It has the XS Standard Dot Tritium Sight.
I modified the stock Tamer grip by sanding off the bumpy texture, smoothing everything, and reducing the flair at the bottom. It still provides great positive grip without snagging your clothes. I think it is a vast improvement but, I cannot get past finger grooves on a gun. They are cheap to replace if you do not like it.
Includes UTG pocket holster, a couple Bianchi Speed Strips, and original box and paperwork, soft case, etc...

My ONLY trade interest is Kel-Tec P32 plus cash on your end. SPECIFICALLY with a Nickel Boron finish. Black frame preferred and must be reliable and in very good to excellent condition. Cash difference to be determined. I can be pretty generous due to the scarcity of these but I am not looking to get hosed.

If you have the above mentioned P32 and just want to sell instead of trade, I would be interested, as well.

Transfer paid by each party. Vancouver area preferred. I have my permit and appreciate if you do too.

20170705_054707.jpg

Last Edited:
I had a P32 ND Hd to get rid of it because of a thing called "rimlock" where the rim of the top round gets hooked on the next round down and won't get stripped off by the slide. Not a fault of the gun, but of the ammo made. a .380 doesn't have this problem.

I have owned a few .32's. Including the P32. I am quite familiar with Rimlock. In this gun, if you run full length FMJ, Rimlock is not a problem. Hollow points in a P32 requires the Flyer Wire Mod.
I prefer a .32acp in this size platform. I understand the .32's idiosyncrasies.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.