JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Who you ask? Fair question if you never get to RimfireCentral, here ya' go

I've had this for about 3 years, love it, but alas the minor ravages of age make this more challenging to use than to enjoy :oops: The LOP comes in right about 14.5" which is a bit long for me seeing as how I'm 5'7" and that was fine for the first couple years . . . until I hurt my left shoulder and now depending on the day I can rotate my head and shoulders a bit more or a bit less and with the slight drop in the comb that puts the scope above or below where my eye ends up. Tried just dealing with it, tried having two scopes in QR mounts so I could pick the right one for that day but what I ended up with is two scopes that were wrong. In the end what worked was a MagPul stock which is boring, heartless and has a shorter LOP and a straight comb so it fits no matter how poorly I sleep the night before.

The pillar ended up a bit short when LB made it (he was 73 at the time, so no hate) and you will either need to shorten your takedown screw about 1/32 or use a small washer, I have one I'll included The action locks up solid in the stock and there are two small safe dings on the left side of the stock. As always I have tried to make them look as bad as I could for the photo so in person you'll think "Oh, those aren't as bad as I thought"

Asking $175.00 $150.00 NOW $125.00 mostly looking for cash, I don't have much on my "trade" list right now but feel free to hit me up if you think you have something worth talking about (Glocks, shotguns, hunting rifles, fishing stuff and most AR's need not apply)

Scope, mount and rifle not included
Ruger1.jpg Ruger2.jpg Ruger3.jpg Ruger 4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I did something dumb (which I will brag about afterwards :cool: ) so I need this sold.

$150.00 cash monies FTF, sorry no shipping, I need cash in hand to pay for something else

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top